Today the JetBrains team wrapping up final processing for my webinar from last week. You can check out the webinar via their JetBrains Youtube Channel:
For even more information be sure to check out the questions and answers on the JetBrain WebStorm IDE blog entry. Some of the questions include:
- Q: How to enable Node.js support in PhpStorm (PyCharm, IntelliJ IDEA, RubyMine)?
- Q:How to enable autocompletion for Express, Mocha and other libraries?
- Q: Is it possible to debug a Node.js application that runs remotely? Is it possible to debug when your node and the rest of the dependencies (database, etc.) are running in a VM environment like Vagrant?
- Q: Does the debugger support cluster mode?
…and others all here.
Webinar: Node.js Development Workflow in WebStorm
- Open an existing project & getting WebStorm configured for running, testing and related working tasks.
- A quick tour of other IDE features that help with daily work. Some in pretty huge ways.
- Checking out Mocha, how it works and what it gives WebStorm the power to do. Then we’ll write a few tests & implement that code too.
All this will include Q & A throughout and at the end of the webinar. Be sure to register soon!
These WebStorm Tutorials have been put together by John Lindquist @johnlindquist for JetBrains. There solid, quick snippets of useful WebStorm usage. Two that I’ve found really useful I’ve included here:
John also has a lot of other great totally kick ass material out there. So check out his blog @ http://johnlindquist.com/ and follow his youtube channel too.