Hello everybody and especially the upcoming ML4ALL attendees! For those that haven’t registered, here’s the link for that, and for those that have welcome aboard! Here’s two of the excellent speakers that will be presenting at ML4ALL Paige (@DynamicWebPaige) and Suz (@Noopkat)!
Paige & Suz both work on the amazing, now somewhat famous Microsoft Developer Advocacy team others like Peter Bright (@drpizza) wrote about in “Microsoft’s renewed embrace of developers developers developers” and James Governor (@monkchips) wrote in “On Hiring Jesse Frazelle: Microsoft’s developer advocacy hot streak continues” and I even wrote a blurb about many months ago. They’ve added even more awesome to a great team and will be coming to ML4ALL to do more of that.
Kill (Deep) Math
Paige will be showing us how to kill the maths of the deep. She tweeted a bit about this killing thread here…
I'm not sure I've ever been more excited about a talk proposal.
— 👩💻 DynamicWebPaige @ 127.0.0.1 🏠 (@DynamicWebPaige) March 9, 2018
New Tools for Old Problems – Machine Learning for Access
Suz is going to show you how to level up around accessibility using script injection and machine learning using some historic ‘guerilla accessibility’! She’ll give both a technical and social commentary of what the missed opportunities to use new technology for greater good. But alas, albeit we’ve missed those opportunities Suz has ideas on how we can code ourselves out of that difficult box!
Suz also videos on Twitch.
we're getting started very soon on Twitch. Join me for show 'n' tell (as always) and some open source work on electric-io! ⚡️🌋 https://t.co/XN4t47Qs1f
— Suz Hinton (@noopkat) April 29, 2018
- Manuel -> Barriers To Accelerating The Training Of Artificial Neural Networks – A Systemic Perspective
- Ashutosh -> Conducting a Data Science Contest in Your Organization
- Poul -> From Zero to Machine Learning for Everyone
- Anna -> Your First NLP Machine Learning Project: Perks and Pitfalls of Unstructured Data
- Kaleo Ha’o -> Jump or Not to Jump: Solving Flappy Bird with Deep Reinforcement Learning
- Mary & Robert -> Eliminating Machine Bias & Getting from Machine Learning Outputs to Decisions… timely things!
- Kirsten & Rich -> Now, Kirsten Westeinde & Rich Jolly
- Jon & Amy -> Say Hello to Jon and Amy @ML4ALL!
- Igor & Carol -> More @ML4ALL Intros: Meet Igor & Carol! Also, the bike ride map!
- Clair & Ricky -> @ML4ALL Meet Clair J. Sullivan & Ricky Hennessy
- Paige & Suz -> ML4ALL Speakers – Meet Paige & Suz