Here is my updated schedule for the two weeks starting August 12th for my Twitch streams, the basic topics, meetups (a little beyond two weeks), and related events coming up.
Series: Thrashing Code General Calamity
This is going to be a mix of tech this week. Probably some database hacking, code hacking, samples, and setup of even more examples for use throughout your coding week!
This is a little further out than the next few weeks, but in August we’re having another meetup!
- Wednesday, August 21st, 2019 New event oriented language and framework: Charlie Green and Charles Sullivan (Meetup Link)
Series: Emerald City Tech Conversations
Join me and several guests, on several different days to get into particulars about programming, coding, hacking, ops, devops, or whatever comes up. Ask questions, inquire, infer, or inform we’re here for the conversation. Join my guests and I!
- August 13th @ 4:00pm with Archis Gore.
- August 14th @ 5:00pm with With Vanessa Nicole Naff.
- August 16th @ 11:00am with Jeff Nickoloff.
- August 22nd @ 9:30am with Jose Miguel Parella.
- August 22nd @ 4:00pm with Matthias Broecheler.
Series: DataStax’s Apache Cassandra & C# Hour (C# Schema Migration builder, C# driver, and additional content). Navigate through to the DataStax Developers Channel to check out the event times.
The regularly occurring DataStax Devs series are continuing too, so join me, Cristina, Eric, and others on the team for these episodes and more. Check out the channel here!