Just a few links for today. I am still hustling together some code for the Kata that I am working up related to real world testing – ala TDD. In the meantime, check out some cloud tidbits.
- Eugenio Pace mentions the release of the Windows Azure Architecture Guide Part 1. Download it on the Codeplex Site.
- The other really good download on Codeplex, is the Windows Azure Security Guidance Project. The patterns and practices group put this out and it has some really good material. The key members on this project are JD Meier (Data Security Scenarios on Azure) and Paul Enfield. Definitely check out JD Meier’s Blog if you are doing Azure Development, it is a must read.
- David L wrote up a good blog entry on WCF, REST, and URL Rewriting with Windows Azure.
- If you’re interested in Parallel Programming also be sure to check out the guide David L references in his latest entry, Getting Started with Parallel Programming.
- Also if you are just getting into Cloud Development with Azure check out this Fire Starter. Excellent links to get started with.