The .NET Fringe Conference guests coming from northern Cascadia (north of Portland) will have the excellent benefit of taking the Geek Train to the conference. It’s also only $10 friggin’ bucks!
RSVP link here | RSVP link here | RSVP link here | RSVP link here | RSVP link here
We’ll depart Saturday, April 11th at 2pm, with an ETA into Portland at 5:50pm.
- 1:40pm Arrive at train station in Seattle to join group for boarding. **
- 2:00pm Departing Seattle King Street Station (i.e. you better be on the train)
- 2:10pm We’ll be seated and get setup for…
- 2:15pm We’ll break into teams of ~4 or so people (or however many of us there are we’ll break out to a reasonable size groups).
- 2:17pm I’ll announce hacking goals and ideas for the teams and we’ll launch into coding. More information will be announced soon, but suffice it to say we’ll be planning a hack around geo and logistics based solutions! The solutions hacking begins!
- – – – much hacking and enjoying of the trip occurs here! 🙂 – – –
- 5:00pm We announce who’s completed what and we’ll demo and discuss the app awesomeness of what we’ve managed to come up with.
- 5:50pm or before we arrive in Portland and the fringe fun shall begin.
I’ll have more information posted here along with some other ideas about what the hackfest will include, so stay tuned and also be sure to follow @dotnetfringe, and check out all the speakers to start figuring out your plans!
You must be logged in to post a comment.