Next week is Hasura Con 2021, which you can register here, and just attend instead of reading any further. But if you want some reasons to attend, read on, I’ll provide a few in this blog entry!
You’re curious to learn about what is implemented with Hasura’s API and tooling. We’ve got several people that will be talking about what they’ve built with Hasura, including;
- “Internationalization with Hasura: How to Make Your Backend (Almost) as Smart as Google Translate” by Brittany Roddy at Current Desk.
- “Delivering real-time statistics for the 2021 Olympics” by Erik Reyna at the Washington Post.
- “Building Off Script on Hasura from day 0: what we learned” by Gus Fune at Off Script.
You’re still curious about GraphQL but haven’t really delved into what it is or what it can do. This is a chance, for just a little of our time, to check out some of the features and capabilities in specific detail. The following are a few talks I’d suggest, to get an idea of around what GraphQL can do and what various aspects of it provides.
- Incremental Adoption of GraphQL in existing applications by me!
- Building Applications with GraphQL and VueJS by Natalia Tepluhina and Debbie O’Brien.
- Adding GraphQL to your Next.js projects by Lee Robinson.
- An Architect’s Guide to Building with Hasura by Tanmai Gopal.
Attending the conference, which is online, will only require whatever amount of time you’d like to put into it! There’s no cost, registration is free, so join for the talks you want or even join me for one of the topic tables or workshops that I’ll be hosting and teaching!
- Topic Table: Data Modeling and Scaling on Postgres with Craig Kerstiens.
- Workshop: Incremental Adoption of GraphQL in existing applications by me!
Hope to see you in the chat rooms! If you’ve got any questions feel free to reach out and ask me, my DMs are open on Twitter @Adron and you can always just leave a comment here too!