Over the last few weeks the I’ve been putting together multi-cloud conversations and material related to multi-cloud implementation, conversations, and operational situations that exist today. I took a quick look at some of my repos on Github and realized I’d put together a multi-cloud Node.js sample app some time ago and should update it. I’ll get to that, hopefully, but I also stumbled into some tweets and other material I wanted to collect a few of them together.
Some Demo Code for Multi-Cloud
- DataStax Enterprise Deployed Multi-cloud Demo
- Our Killrvideo Reference Application Work @ DataStax which we’ll have more coverage of, blog entries, and related material coming out in the coming weeks about what we’ve been doing to make this reference application multi-cloud ready and then multi-cloud capable.
Conversations on Multi-cloud
- Mitchell Hashimoto of HashiCorp posted a well written comment/article on what he’s been seeing (for some time) on Reddit.
- A well worded tweet… lot’s of talk per Google’s somewhat underlying push for GKE on prem. Which means more clouds, more zones, and more multi-cloud options.
MyPOV: @googlecloud announces GKE on prem. It's just another zone.
Here's to #multicloud and a consistent approach across all deployment types
This is something @awscloud can't do which is a differentiator for hybrid models#GoogleNEXT18 #cio pic.twitter.com/CYoCZ8krZ5
— @ces R “Ray” Wang 王瑞光 #1A #RuleTheWorld #CES2021 (@rwang0) July 24, 2018
- Distributed Data Show Conversations
Leave a comment, tweet at me (@adron), let me know your thoughts or what you’re working on re: multi-cloud. I’m curious to learn about and know more war stories.