I just finished and got a LinkedIn Learning (AKA Lynda.com) course published last month on Learning Terraform (LinkedIn Learning Course & Lynda.com Course). Immediately after posting that I spoke with my editor at LinkedIn Learning and agreed on the next two courses I’ll record: Terraform Essentials and Go for Site Reliability Engineers. Consider me stoked to be putting this material together and recording more video courses, this is a solid win, as the internet dogge would say, “much excite, very wow”!
The following are some recent materials I’ve dug up in regards to Terraform, Go, and Site Reliability work. Some of which will very likely find it’s way into influencing my courses. Good material here if you’re looking for some solid, and arguably more advanced approaches, to your Terraform work.
Advanced Terraform Materials
- Terraform tips & tricks: loops, if-statements, and gotchas
- The O’Reilly Book on Terraform titled “Terraform Up and Running“.
The HashiCorp Documentation Material
- Terraform Recommended Practices
- HashiCorp Recommended Workflow
- Evaluating Current Practices
- Provisioning Practices Evoluation
- Manual to Semi-Automation
- Semi-Automation to Infrastructure as Code
- Collaborative Infrastructure as Code
- Advanced Improvements of Automation
Writing customer providers
Running Terraform in Automation