This page is the root of curated links of GraphQL content based on usefulness, accuracy, and information density.
This page is currently *under construction*. The contents will eventually be focused around these specific categories.
GraphQL Projects and Related Projects
- The core GraphQL Project
- PostGraphile – Extensible high-performance automatic GraphQL API for PostgreSQL.
Companies focused on GraphQL
- The Guild – This is an organization that offers services and provides a long list of open source software focused around building out GraphQL solutions.
- AWS AppSync –
- Hasura –
- Apollo –
- Fauna DB – A GraphQL native database.
Companies with tangential focus on GraphQL
- DataStax Astra DB – DataStax Astra DB is a service that provides GraphQL as a means to access the underlying Apache Cassandra databases for their database as a service solutions.
- MongoDB Atlas – MongoDB Atlas service is a database as a service that provides GraphQL as a means to access the underlying Mongo Databases.
- Github GraphQL API – The Github GraphQL API provides a means to access and work with the related git repositories and Github services and systems.
- Neo4j Graph Database GraphQL Library –
My Authored Content on GraphQL
- GraphQL extension for Visual Studio Code
- Getting a graphql.schema file of an existing GraphQL API
- Deploying a GraphQL API with AWS AppSync with Vue.js v3 App on Amplify
GraphQL Specification Notes & Lagniappe
Additional Curated Content
- Good sources TBD.
If there are any sources I should add, please leave a comment with that source. If approved I’ll remove the comment and add the source to this collection. If it doesn’t fit the curated focus of the list I’ll leave it as a comment, and if it is off topic entirely I *might* delete the comment. 👍🏻