This page is the root of curated links of GraphQL content based on usefulness, accuracy, and information density.
This page is currently *under construction*. The contents will eventually be focused around these specific categories.
GraphQL Projects and Related Projects
- The core GraphQL Project
- PostGraphile – Extensible high-performance automatic GraphQL API for PostgreSQL.
- quicktype (Github) – Convert JSON into typesafe code in any language.
- Schemathesis – is a specification-based testing tool for OpenAPI and GraphQL apps based on the Hypothesis framework.
- Microcks – OSS Kubernetes Native tool for API mocking and testing.
- gqt – Build and execute GraphQL queries in the terminal.
- GraphQL Armor – security layer for Apollo/Yoga/Envelop based servers.
Companies focused on GraphQL
- The Guild – This is an organization that offers services and provides a long list of open source software focused around building out GraphQL solutions.
- Code Generator – Generation of typed queries, mutations, subscriptions, and typed GraphQL resolvers.
- Stitching – automatically stitch multiple schemas together into one larger API in a simple, fast, and powerful way.
- Hive – Prevent breaking changes, monitor performance of your GraphQL API, and manager your API gateway.
- Conductor – All in one API gateway.
- Inspector – Validate schemas and detect changes. Receive schema change notifications. Keep operation and fragments consistent.
- ESLint – integrates GraphQL and ESLint for better developer experience.
- Config – One configuration for all your GraphQL tools.
- Helix – Build your own extensible and framework-agnostic GraphQL Server.
- Shield – GraphQL permissions framework for complex authorization systems.
- Yoga – A fully-featured, simple to set up, performant, and extendable server.
- Modules – Enterprise grade tooling for your GraphQL server.
- Envelop – Develop and share plugins that are usable with any GraphQL server framework or schema.
- Mesh – A fully-featured GraphQL gateway framework.
- Scalars – Common custom GraphQL Scalars for precise type-safe GraphQL schemas.
- SOFA – Generate RESTful APIs from your GraphQL Server.
- WhatsApp Clone – A repo showing off the various “The Guild” ecosystem libraries and tooling.
- AWS AppSync – provides a robust, scalable, GraphQL interface for application developers to combine data from multiple sources, including Amazon DynamoDB, AWS Lambda, and HTTP APIs.
- Hasura – Instant GraphQL on all your data.
- Apollo – The GraphQL developer platform.
- Fauna DB – A GraphQL native database.
- Wundergraph – an all-in-one solution to build, integrate, deploy and monitor modern APIs.
Companies with tangential focus on GraphQL
- DataStax Astra DB – DataStax Astra DB is a service that provides GraphQL as a means to access the underlying Apache Cassandra databases for their database as a service solutions.
- MongoDB Atlas – MongoDB Atlas service is a database as a service that provides GraphQL as a means to access the underlying Mongo Databases.
- Github GraphQL API – The Github GraphQL API provides a means to access and work with the related git repositories and Github services and systems.
- Neo4j Graph Database GraphQL Library –
My Authored Content on GraphQL
- GraphQL extension for Visual Studio Code
- Getting a graphql.schema file of an existing GraphQL API
- Deploying a GraphQL API with AWS AppSync with Vue.js v3 App on Amplify/Appsync/Cognito
GraphQL Specification Notes & Lagniappe
- The Best Collected Details on the GraphQL Specification – Overview & Language
- The Best Collected Details on the GraphQL Specification, Section 3
Additional Curated Content
- Good sources TBD.
If there are any sources I should add, please leave a comment with that source. If approved I’ll remove the comment and add the source to this collection. If it doesn’t fit the curated focus of the list I’ll leave it as a comment, and if it is off topic entirely I *might* delete the comment. 👍🏻