I’m not sure if this would be interesting or not to others, but first and foremost this blog is about me maintaining a history of what I do on the projects I work, what I’m accomplishing, and the technologies I’m working with. With that said this is entry Part #1 of numerous entries I am going to attempt to start writing based on daily efforts and the stand ups that I attend.
- Finished view find functionality. This included the UI, presenter, and test data for the functionality.
- Finished the add multiple single items, add single items multiple times, and their associated UI and presenter code.
- Begin refactor of yesterdays code, clarification and refactor of previously written code.
- Start another set of unit and integration tests for the next phase of functionality. Make sure I have coverage, as far as feasible, for the existing functionality.
- Meet and discuss functionality for near future revisions, additions, and changes.
- Begin research of the PIAB (Policy Injection Application Block).
- Figure out where and how our IoC (Inversion of Control) and DI (Dependency Inversion) architecture points will meet.
- Implement the beginnings of a vertical integration with these concepts.
Road Blocks & Risks
- No significant road blocks at this time.
- Significant risks include; lack of significant code coverage from unit tests, unclear way for testing the upper layers of Excel/UI functionality.