…with a bit o’ Office 07′ thrown in for spice.
This is my accumulated link listing that I’ve gathered over the last few days during research of Office 2007, and Excel 2007 specifically. There are some links on deployment and issues between developing to 2007 and 2003. So if you’re working on some Office Apps, take a look, these are some links with good material.
- VSTO Forum – This is the Microsoft Forum for Visual Studio Tools for Office.
- pschmid.net – Site focused on the new Office Ribbon.
- Excel KB (Knowledge Base)
- Data in Office Solutions (Links to good sites related to data in Office App Solution development)
- Excel User Group (Excel Resources)
- Excel User Group Blogs – Goldmine of information.
- Business Intelligence Blog from Microsoft.
- Excel Blog from Microsoft.
- Another cool and useful Excel Blog.
- Again, another Excel Blog.
- Andrew Whitechapel – Office Blogger Extraordinary.
- Office Development
- Eric Carter’s Blog
- Improving Excel Performance
- Phillip’s Blog on Office Dev – Good topics hitting on LINQ and other new tools. One such entry I dug was the LINQ to DASL objects in Outlook for Filtering.
- A solid looking blog from Rich Newman also covers some good Excel and Office Topics.
- Understanding the Word Object Model (which could be helpful in understanding Excel’s but also in extending reporting or functionality from Excel)
- Understanding the Excel Object Model
- Outlook Development Resources (again, might be helpful in extending reporting functionality or extending the use of Excel beyond the basic Excel Model Application confines.)
On the ever important topics of actually deploying Office Solutions I dug up this information…