The following are links to scheduled and past videos of streams I’ve created while coding up various projects. Follow me on Twitch @adronhall, and if you’d like to review past episodes check out my Thrashing Code YouTube Channel.
- Check my upcoming Twitch events.
Past Videos/Streaming Series
- Twitz – An Go CLI Application using Cobra and Viper libraries. With examples of file exports to text, xml, json, and csv. Including working through debugging, use of JetBrains Goland, and lots of other coding workflow. This is currently a 3 part series. I intend to have one additional part added to this with the final refactoring of functionality and output and the additional of export to Apache Cassandra feature sometime in the near future (stamped 1/6/2019). The repository is available as open source on Github.
- Colligere – This is an ongoing project I’ve been working on via stream. The repo is located here and the playlist is here.
- Terraforming (A.K.A. Infrastructure as Code) – This is also an ongoing series about building various infrastructure and such with Terraform.
- Interoperability Black Box – This is a C# CLI Application. The use case isn’t super clear yet, I was just building something in C#. In the coming months I intend to get back to it and we’ll get some additional functionality sorted out and specifically get some examples of interoperability for C# deployed cross-platform.