Time & Date: Thursday Apr 26 10:15 – 11:00 in Room 203-204
Abstract: Curious how Node.js is going to fit into the future environments with containerized deployments, management of those like Kubernetes, and how to get the most out of your Node.js Development paths? I’m going to take a look at a number of those, discuss what I’ve seen in industry, and what I’ve worked with just in the last few months.
This talk will be broken into three specific topics:
1) Review: It’s core purpose, original intent, and use within the industry.
2) The space it fits within new architecture paradigms today.
3) Node.js on Kubernetes Nodes working in Nodal Context.
Follow Up: I’ve started work, and others are welcome, join me here at the repo.
- Nodes for Nodes Node Nodal System Keynote
- Nodes for Nodes Node Nodal System PDF
- Nodes for Nodes Node Nodal System Powerpoint
- Original Conference Session Link
- Github Repository “nodes-for-nodes-node-nodal-system“