Here are some of the talks that I have prepared or am preparing. I decided to make this public, because why not! It’s like open source talks! Albeit, even though I feel like I don’t need to say it, but if anybody steals a talk below and copies it verbatim it’s probably gonna make the thief and me look kind of like a jack ass. So please, if you are going to form any of these talks, do so with the intent to borrow and modify instead of just copying.
- Building SRE CLI Tooling, CI/CD Pipelines for x-plat for Windows, *nix, & Mac in Go
- Real Life Turning Coffee into Code
- From Zero to CI/CD Enabled Multi-cloud Serverless Functions
- Twitching, How Streaming Makes Better Programming
- Open Source Ethnography, Eating, & Viable Business